Contacting Alan Davey

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jul 2 19:59:56 EDT 2007

Hi Jill,
My brother signed me into myspace a while ago, so that's 1 step I don't have
to deal with. I'll deal with it tomorrow when I don't feel like I'm coming
down off a coke or speed binge, I don't do those things.  The migraine makes
me feel like I'm on the negative side of all that.
I must be crazy, I went to the Y today, since I can't go again till Friday,
and I guess I over did it.  I do want to try to contact Alan, and hopefully
I'll be able to jump through the hoops myspace gives me to deal with.
Thanks for your help.

Your friend,

Mary