Contacting Alan Davey

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jul 2 20:09:29 EDT 2007

Hi Carl,
If it's not a problem to contact Alan for me, that would be great, I've been
given helpful suggestions from Rick and Jill.  I don't have anything real
important to say, I'd like to hear from him, he dubbed me with the name of
"Madam Quantum," so if you can let him know I say hello under that name
he'll probably get a laugh out of that.  His absence was felt at the last
shows and I think Greenback Massacre is a great song, very powerful.  I'm
glad we're back in contact, and thanks for your help.

Your friends always,

Mary, Chris, and Kosh, the spoiled cat