Hawkwind - Space Ritual Collector's Edition CD & DV

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Tue Jul 3 16:28:44 EDT 2007

I don't know what 5.1. is!! I just got this as I
wanted to see the Urban G. video.

Anyway I just put the bonus 'you shouldn't do that' on
and man it's just blown me away and I don't say that
lightly!!! I've never heard this version before  -
loads of  guitar effects all the way through, and very
different from the Roadhawks version. If you like
Dave's 70s guitar sound (who doesn't!!)its worth
buying just for this track!!

I think this track has materialised from the 'dream
album' which came up in a thread a while ago!

Cheers,
Mick