Hawkwind - Space Ritual Collector's Edition CD & DV

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 3 23:55:32 EDT 2007

On 7/3/07, Michael Crook <m.j.crook at talk21.com> wrote:

> I don't know what 5.1. is!! I just got this as I
> wanted to see the Urban G. video.
>
> Anyway I just put the bonus 'you shouldn't do that' on
> and man it's just blown me away and I don't say that
> lightly!!! I've never heard this version before  -
> loads of  guitar effects all the way through, and very
> different from the Roadhawks version. If you like
> Dave's 70s guitar sound (who doesn't!!)its worth
> buying just for this track!!
>
> I think this track has materialised from the 'dream
> album' which came up in a thread a while ago!

*As I sit here in filth with nowhere to turn,  just received a call from a
depressed friend whom was in seminary, but didn't make it.....I
realised......I'll save him........as for you.......that guitar sound can be
used to ensure humanity's future,,,,,,do me a favor......take it and FLY*
*when the time is right someday, I'll get to hear it too........ane make
sure people get allerted to Hawkwind releases....*
*peace*
*mc*