Hawkwind - Space Ritual Collector's Edition CD & DV

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Wed Jul 4 12:31:45 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info Carl!

I was expecting  'you shouldn't do that' to be a
remixed version of the one appearing on 'Roadhawks'
(in fact that also appears on this album) but this new
version from a different night is superb with  loads
more 'chopping' guitar effects and a longer 'seeing it
as you really are' ending with an additional solo!

The vaults obviously aren't exhausted!!

Mick