OFF: Roky Erickson in today's Guardian

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 6 08:15:06 EDT 2007

I agree with your comments here,

they could have pushed it somewhat more, and Roky was being counted in
for solo's - guess he's still coming out of the huge cloud he's been in
for years.

I was very special to hear dog with 2 heads, and your gonna miss me,

Deffo has a beast / devil hang up :-)

We were 10 seats from the front, and the sound was a little strange,
what was it like where you were, I remember being 10 rows back for
hawkwind there a few years ago, and the sound was odd then..

I'm wondering if its better to be further back ? Anyone ther who were
near / further back than the mixing desk , what was it like ?

iain