OFF: Roky Erickson in today's Guardian

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Fri Jul 6 08:43:58 EDT 2007

Really enjoyed it, but the venue was all wrong. Roky should be in a dark
club! He was kinda swamped by the size of it, and the sound wasn't too
great. Plus, sitting down.. bah!        I don't think anything will top the
Brooklyn show for me... a dream come true!
But absolutely great to have Roky back.