(OFF) Fear Of Shank Hall Planet, also Porcupine

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 6 10:16:55 EDT 2007

Jon tied me in the Roky reveiw.....
I have been staring at Roky's picture on "Gremlins Have
Pictures".....haunting now......I've been talking to him and I get this
feeling he hears "something" I'm telling him
been saying "thank you god, thank you god"........

and Jon + rest, when I put SD up as a fave next to LBS, please consider I
have both  standard "Lightbulb", AND German 2CD version...I recognize the
brilliance on this recording, but it just doesn't keep my mood altogether,
up and flowing, as much as SD

hope soembody lit fireworks for me, I had a good enough day finally breaking
ground with Samuel Eugene..........I'll be threading about GENTLE GIANT
soon, as I know somebody's got a rarity they might share in trade, etc
mike