(OFF) Fear Of Shank Hall Planet, also Porcupine

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Fri Jul 6 10:26:43 EDT 2007

Quoting mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com>:

> hope soembody lit fireworks for me, I had a good enough day finally breaking
> ground with Samuel Eugene..........I'll be threading about GENTLE GIANT
> soon, as I know somebody's got a rarity they might share in trade, etc

Speaking of GG, I was really expecting a blockbuster announcement at NEARFest.
Did people catch that Chad had Gary Green and Malcolm Mortimer pull the winner
of the seat upgrade?  I thought FOR SURE, they were going to be announced as a
headliner for next year after that...  I can't imagine why the tease otherwise.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light