HW: Hawkwind in Print

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Jul 7 11:27:09 EDT 2007

Hi all!

Just to let people know that I've got a couple of Hawkwind related things in print this month (great to see 'Hawkwind' mentioned on the front cover of two newstand magazines!):

Firstly there's a major retrospective in the August issue of 'Record Collector' magazine including commentary from Dave Brock, Douglas Smith and Rob Ayling - 8 pages with lots of cover scans and photos. Secondly, 'Bass Guitar Magazine' have a recent interview I've conducted with former Hawkwind bassist Alan Davey (note that this one was written before Alan left the band), talking about Hawkwind, rickenbackers and Alan's solo work.

Ian