Will Jon Keep Any Or All Limbs??

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 7 01:45:04 EDT 2007

>>>... On reading this it suddenly occurred to me that I gave you
>>>my address. I should maybe have thought about that before writing...
>>>Yours,
   >>>    Jon

*Since I have a TURKEYNECK  (you know, an Acid ICU one) and I found my first
copy of IMP OMP ADOURZ, SEALED for 4 USA meaningless wastes of dead trees
( feel qualified saying the forthcoming since I have dealt with the British
many years now, have been amongst you, having sexually desired some of the
women, etc///////*
*I DISSAGREE with my religeous friend who is more Irish and still holds on
past land-lust as an excuse not to realize elite (IMHO)*
*while I cannot guarantee that one of them might not "fix your ass in a
song", ala Steven Tyler theorum (puke), British boys and men to me seem to
be more highly evolved (plus it doesn't look like ICU bombers are much if
any ahead of current terrorists)...that your chances for survival are
looking up.....*
*Trev is the fiercest in writing known to lists (or one of, when he REALLY
attacks), but notice how he speaks of God in messages albeit maybe
intuitive???  the point..British USUALLY behave better.....you and Trev can
probably strike a bargain and if not I'll higher the stakes (kidding)*
*only ONE aspect would frighten me, and you're not alone, I called Nik my
"joyful child" in a last mail after a real nervous "happening", and not sure
if he'll ever let me off that one......*
*at any rate, and I belt forth what I hope is acceptable to make known*
*NIK KNOWS*
*lets pray for one -another....*
*"love Dick (Dog)" (ask Trev or actually please don't), (although CLEVER was
written prior to his reversing my title)*