JON JARRET NARROWLY ESCAPES TERRORIST BOMB BLAST was NIK/OFF: Litmus & Inner City Unit, The Standard, Walthamstow, 11/05/07

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 27 11:50:33 EDT 2007

**Jon in this mail you just mentioned the "second" Atomgods CD not being on
disc.......don't you mean "WOW, the first??? and speaking of, I just did a
deal last night on a cassette because I wanted a CDR made from that instead
of vinyl?? can you help me?? if so I may be willing to freeze Trev (as I
threatened him last night) into a godawfully stupid and dumb pose, for all
eternity............the only other thing with "Atom" in it that I know of is
"ATOMGOD" "hISTORY rE-WRITTEN", of which there are at least 2 CD issues, my
UK one had the original flyer, as did the vinyl, and Trev jumped up and down
and threw a child's tantrum until I agreed to give him mine...he had to wait
five years for it though...hehehehe,,,,
he seems to think he can "make it" and "save the blessed ones", without me,
OId Scratch,  have you ever heard anything so rediculous and funny>?????
anyway Jon, or any other qualified elite music person on here, could you
start talking Necropolis please, as I think it's another Judge is afraid
I'll laugh at if I hear it.....
at any rate, somebody PLEASE work me a deal for a WOW CDR made from my
cassette, and your vinyl artwork...you'll be paid in one fashion or another
great fashion.....
as for Nik and Trev, they're good people, just give them a hug and don't tap
into their money supply no-matter how big or small it may seem
all can be turned into good or I will destroy everything to do with humans
and their flatulatory disgustingness
mc