Aural Innovations Radio: New Alchemical Radio and Drool Trough Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jul 8 14:18:33 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JULY 8, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #22),
and Drool Trough Radio. See the playlists below. Aural Innovations
broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions.
You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #22)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Space Rock, Progressive
Rock and much much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
Nick Toone - Nova
Polly Moller - From the album "Diogenes"
Resin - Fog Driving
The Sweeney - Billy The Human Bomb
Yaya Diallo - Nangape
Typewriter - Damned For Sure
Random Touch - The Deepness Of Things
Romislokus - Cool
Steve Wilson - Your God Isn't Listening
Resin - Only Here
Random Touch - Metallic Atoms In A Cloud Of Gas
Neosoreskin - Everyone Likes Our Songs
Simon Felton - Wait And See
Polly Moller - John Mockingbird
The Thicket - Canopy
Charles Goff III - Content

Drool Trough Radio (show #64 - MT6 Records Label Special)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

This edition of Drool Trough Radio is an all MT6 Records label special. MT6
is based in Baltimore, Maryland and run by Alex Strama, who has cranked out
an impressive number of releases in the past few years, nearly all of which
are Baltimore area bands. Tune in for a wide assortment of songs,
experimental, punk, electronic, and just generally off the beaten path
music, as well as lots of chat with Alex telling us about all things MT6.
You can visit the MT6 Records web site at www.mt6records.com

Human Host - "Mold Lungs"
Social Junk - "Stoner Car"
The Agrarians - "The Lusty Summer"
Abiku - "Dance O Rama"
Needlegun - "Circless"
Newagehillbilly - "Control Factor"
Bad Liquor Pond - "AutoPilot"
Fuzz Unlimited - "Camera Shy"
Myo - "Some Things I've Lost, Some Things I've Gained"
Blakk Sweat - "The Crys of Nitocrys"
Pokawa Khan - "Walk the Streets"
Heirs of Rockefeller - "Scene From Stress"
The Dirt - "Deathwish Baby"
Heroin UK - "Big Nose"
Bo Lee Da - "Skitzo"
A) Torture Mechanism - "Necropolis"
Forest Dwellers - "Cat + Dog, Cats + Walruses"
Tadpole Angel - "Rat Soup"
The New Flesh - "Bass"
Hex Screw - "Pynx Waltz"
Mother Orchid - "Cimmerian Darkness"
The Wire Orchestra - "Document 5"
Pat Grant and The Blown Fuses - "Struggle"
USSA Pleasuredome - "Keys to Iraq"
Retarded Garfield - "Tim is on My Side"
Dr. Tuborg - "Spirals"

http://Aural-Innovations.com