Judge T Kollekter Kornur

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 8 17:00:25 EDT 2007

Before truly accepting possible murder, thus eliminating my own self-mastery
over the crossover, there was only me and Trev Thoms....
together, by some strange fluke, secrets of creation unfolded unto us
regardless of Time/Space and Brighton vs Dallas....
we've gone through some shit, b4 my public habit of vomiting on your
computer tables......
that said, I, unlike any of you, have 2 MOTHER OF ALL RON TREE"S EGO
discs,.....
the first contains what Trev (the leader) deemed "The Sacred Gray
Plectrum".......
this pick was used to record PUNKADELIC in it's ENTIRETY, and before that
"MAXIMUM EFFECT" el completioso
he used it for most of "MOAB", but wanted to make sure the future DELTA-WAVE
could use it's power to shred through the fabric of reality and human
mentality
the second, WHITE LABEL "MOAB", is a huge secret mystery that I may never
fully realize however I will try hard
I'll see if I can get permission to share if that day arrives
meanwhile, a street lady, whom my heart was drawn to offer unending service
too, escaped my approach do to me own shyness and lack of desire to aid any
human, escaped me on several occasions, until Nik Turner inadvertently gave
me the guts without his knowing
her name given to me is "Mrs Taylor", and I pray she's being helped by
cosmic loving hands right this moment
I told her how god took away the feeling in my 2 most important guitar
playing fingers, at which point she held up her 2 crushed elderly hands that
had been hit by a car, and told me to never refrain from forcing the body to
pull out what nature (God) put there........
thank you Nik
as it turns out it appears I may be a candidate to play bass (if I can)( in
the worlds most desperate, horrific, aqua-net lyric-ed, joke of a marketing
attempt the world may yet never see
mc