HW: Birkenshaw Festival 1972 DVD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 11 05:18:44 EDT 2007

On 7/11/07, SHLL (Scott Heller) <shll at hagedorn.dk> wrote:

> Hej
>
> Just saw that this is due to be released. I know a short bit of audio
> exists and supposedly the whole HW set but it appears that they are not
> on the DVD except for an interview with Nik Turner. Sad...

Hi Scott......I have a different take on this......because I can "claim"
myself "mental" on paper, I see it as a coded message.....
an inteview with Nik from that golden time would make the whole thing a must
have for me.......
I wonder if a band could get away with playing nude yet, I'm desperate and
in need of LOADS of MONEY
the Glastonbury video I used to have had neither HW or Gong on it, but I
still treasured it.........(maybe had a short Gong sound snippet)