HW: Birkenshaw Festival 1972 DVD

Tue Jul 31 11:02:52 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 04:18:44AM -0500, mike coleman typed out:

	<snip>

> I wonder if a band could get away with playing nude yet, I'm desperate and
> in need of LOADS of MONEY

	The Dwarves have been playing with one guitarist nude but for a
mask for a long time now, and quite frankly when I saw them they were
not half as good as they insisted on telling us they were, plus which,
nude guy is ugly.

	At the far opposite end of the spectrum of course there's
Rockbitch, but that's a bit more political... and also currently
inactive. And probably not what you had in mind, yours,
							Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk