HW: live material

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Jul 12 09:32:54 EDT 2007

That's a bit strong really! There is no reason at all why Dave should release anything at all if he doesn't want to and there are any number of reasons why he might not want to:
  Permissions
  Work involved
  Financial risk
  Quality of material
  etc, etc
  None of that equates to being a 'spoiled child'!

  To help conclude the debate though, I do understand that the converting/preserving as a project is more or less done and from anecdotal stuff I've picked up over the years (and I'm not saying this is gospel) the amount of material isn't as extensive or as era-spanning as people in this thread might think.

Ian

john-paul <hawkwomble at TISCALI.CO.UK> wrote:
  to be quite honest i'm a bit fed up with all the same old excuses. if mr
brock wanted it enough he would find a way. lets face it in todays england
people get away with a lot more serious stuff than releasing some songs
without full permission. my conclusion is mr brock is just a big spoiled
child and if everyone is not playing to his rules then he is taking his ball
home.
jp