HW: live material

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 12 09:44:11 EDT 2007

Agreed,

But its all the usual bollocks we as fans have to listen to...

There is material, both audio & video, that we should get to see & hear,
but because everyone who has flown in the mothership wants their £ for
any release, and because of past personal disagreements - we won't get
to see it...

Its just such a shame that All parties cannot just agree to an equal
share of any Dividends that might come out of any sale. It cant be that
much !!!!!!

But I'm sure its way more complicated that just that, Music & video from
a business angle has always been a nightmare, and I don't suppose it
will get any easier..

I just wish like all of us, that we could just get to see & hear whats
in the vaults...

iain