HW: live material

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 12 10:04:02 EDT 2007

Hi
hear that??  neither do I!!  that silence could mean god-only-knows-what is
brewing in the HW camp, but I bet something will be if it isn't yet....
now that Dave is married, who knows, it might effect the heart and be good
for us, etc (realizing this is a strange notion, concept)
bad news though, I've just done a remote viewing of the vault and it's
loaded......I mean LOADED........70's stuff that can kill,,,,,,the REAL
problem is that it's TOO good, and comparing that stuff with current HW
material is too diffferent, thus it stays unreleased
and the color video footage I've just seen, you don't even want to
know......
hehehee