Steve Pond solo demos

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Jul 15 21:46:58 EDT 2007

um, I am wondering what old Steve Pond who used to be on this list years ago thinks of me illegally procuring a disc of his home demos (which are very cool baroque beatles ish psych pop) by way of crime (thepiratebay.org), well Mike C do you need a CDR? Maybe you should take me to the Judge on this....

regards
The Bittorent Pirate hardy har har

PS: the Sting and Nuclear Waste VP CD was on there - the most bizarre record I have ever heard, finally, completely utter waste of stings...... uh, strings,,,,,,,,