Steve Pond solo demos

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 16 08:44:06 EDT 2007

*the heart says take Steve and fly......maybe just don't admit to making me
a copy...huh huh........you're welcome to share my first answer which I
thought went to the list*
*if you could send him a vectron blackhawk (is that right?) it might help,
but it's a little after the fact now.....all mine were taken away in the
great punishment which continues on to this second, however "God" has given
me you, it occurs..............*
*"magic's watchin' me babe........just like that"*