Judge Trev's Riches Bountiful (was Steve Pond and the curios Dormei in an old? addy)

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 17 17:43:15 EDT 2007

I just figured since ICU aren't exactly burning up the world it would be
nice for him to make a little profit from his music, like I said a minute
ago, I don't want him to think I expect it for free, especially since I
asked for it, there you have it. Chris told me to unplug the a.c. instead of
just leaving it off, and today I woke up with a fothermucker of a migraine
because I don't have a good cross vent, even though it's not really hot
outside, a lot of the time.  Maybe I need a tent, but there's nowhere to set
it up, besides, Kosh would ruin it, and you know what I think of those
flying critters.  I do feel a bit better, now.

Lots of love,

Mary and Kosh