Judge Trev's Riches Bountiful (was Steve Pond and the curios Dormei in an old? addy)

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 17 17:34:25 EDT 2007

Hey Irwin,
I was just offering, that's all, I have no idea what the Judge's financial
situation is, but I wantedhim to know I wasn't writing asking for things
expecting them to be free that's all.  My air conditioner seems to be
working better, I called a repair store, and they said to put antifreeze in
it.  I'll have to get help with that, it's doing all right for now.  I'll
only use it when necessary, which is most of the time.

My sister is dropping by at some point, call if you like.

Mary