Judge Trev's Riches Bountiful (was Steve Pond and the curios Dormei in an old? addy)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 17 15:10:13 EDT 2007

On 7/17/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> <<<Hi Trev,>>> (oh yeah, hi Trev from D. Dog)
> "you don't have much as far as a lot of cash"

Merry-Maid, I know Judge well, and have helped him with personal finances
etc.......it didn't look to me like he was lacking that badly, although we
all need things to ever elevate our surrounding conditions.......and we
 MUST MUST MUST (strategically) GET, UP-TO-DATE!!!!!
curious where you got that info, .........
also, ICU fans don't need or even really care to use MONEY, anyway, that's
been a known aspect of the group for a while now.........they have people
in positions to treat the brown acid victims
I'm a skinhead, and I was going to use the saved cut cash on beer,
 but......that Space Ritual's callin' me, even though I need a second disc
of all different cuts and extensions, hmmmmmmmm........I'll be happy if I
can find a $.o75 USA copy of Eric Johnson's "Seven Worlds" CD, to replace
the one Eric Johnson stole.........I've just seen a copy of the first press
of Electromagnets and it's green covered......1000 of those....how to scam
sam
I'm close to Austin and I still fantasize I will get to advise him
yet........(realizing I'd be lucky if a single person related to me on this
artist round these parts, etc)
Irwin Allen