HW: Space Ritual + DVD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 18 12:43:51 EDT 2007

On 7/18/07, Arjan Hulsebos <arjanh at wolfpack.nl> wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:28:30 -0400, Stephen Swann wrote
> > On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 02:57:42PM -0500, mike coleman wrote:
> > > *Dave: please bring back 70's guitar sound as  much as possible where
> you
> > > feel the mood, if you would PLEASE*
> >
> >THEN YOU QUESTION:: It's odd that out of like 25 unread messages I would
> > randomly open one and see that immediately.
>
> >>THEN YOUR MENTAL TRAP SAID SOMETHING STUPID>>The question
> of course is, would you have found it just as odd if it were the exact nth
> >>message...

Yes, he would have...I said what I said from a place of most likely higher
authority than it is possible for you to achieve in possibly more than one
earth-life, if that was a a real possibility.....do you value not having
heart attacks or suddenly collapsing into death????     well., watch the
mouth that types.......
Satan, God, and Man, which is actually humor, is simply one of my
self-referrals.........what I said was VERY DIRECT.......
watch it buckeroo