HW: Space Ritual + DVD

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Wed Jul 18 05:53:14 EDT 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:28:30 -0400, Stephen Swann wrote
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 02:57:42PM -0500, mike coleman wrote:
> > *Dave: please bring back 70's guitar sound as  much as possible where you
> > feel the mood, if you would PLEASE*
>
> It's odd that out of like 25 unread messages I would
> randomly open one and see that immediately.

You only find it odd because it was the first message you read. The question
of course is, would you have found it just as odd if it were the exact nth
message...

People cannot deal with randomness, hence the popularity of religion,
astrology, scientology, etc.

And to top off that 70's sound, would an in-your-face obnoxious bass sound be
a little too much to ask for?

Gr,

Arjan H