HW: Space Ritual + DVD (My Banter Standard )

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 17 23:35:43 EDT 2007

On 7/17/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Steve
> I'd love to get ahold of a copy of this Space Ritual with the Dvd.
> That's synchronicity for you.  I'm no stranger to such things.

I ordered mine today.....is that synchronicity??....no clue what I will do
to pay/get it, but faith,,,,faith,,,,,,,(AND THE wALMART CHEAPEST dvd player
someone wrongly expected me to appreciate (with a 30 dollar debt) is jumping
tracks, etc
Trev will make it work
pleasant moons and stars to all, hope it's not humid outside USA
Irwin