Space Ritual Collectors Ed. A Few (Late) observations

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 18 09:13:41 EDT 2007

Having been let down badly by CDWow, I finally got my copy last night. A few
thoughts after first listen / watch

1  Nice to see Stacia in full flow on the Urban Guerrilla promo.
2  From a quick read of the booklet appears that Dave has been excised
(written by Nik?)
3  Is it me or has the live vocal line on Space is Deep finally been removed
or moved further back in the mix so you can hardly hear it?
4  Have some of the tracks different vocal lines (such as the reinstated
longer versions) have overdubs been lost? They seem slightly different to
me.
4  Nice to be able to hear the whole gig without gaps on the DVD - note to
self - must get a surround sound system to listen on!

Lets hope that we get Collectors Editions of the other EMI albums (hall of
the mountain grill with the 2nd disc containing the full concert at Edmonton
anyone).

Steve