(OFF) Unapproved, Edited, edition of Doug Pearson contact

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 18 15:19:15 EDT 2007

*He's VERY busy between his blessing of many friends, closeness to those
friends that require engagements only the closest are burdened with and get
to create memories with, as his music playing is active as anyone could
dream about*
*Jon, his email hasn't changed*
*ps-THE DAY TIME ENDED trumps Allen's WHEN TIME RAN OUT*
*luckily, a (BOC-L) list "Hawklady" got me to the cover of the book, "Time
Enough For Love"*
*ahh, c'mon, ......"mental" "group hug"........no hep here, or ANY other
doctor understanble condition and are all non-comunicable except my
journaling on the BOC-L*
*Mike, Sumner's lost younger brother, the real one in charge.....it's a UFO
ATOM BRAIN thang, you can understand, this isn't the rear cover of a Monster
Magnet CD*
*Irwin*
*ps-Jon I forgot to mail him with speed, but trust the spririt, with all
your luminous stomach centered power (or wherever your body has it stored,
I'm*
*Lost in Space but now I found earth with imperfect people who are all that
is needed to make dreams come true...if you feed me I have God's consent to
thank YOU, as it is still God and I can see you, as it should be*
**