draw out the real hawkwind knowers

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 18 17:02:14 EDT 2007

*could somebody please trade me something for a Rock-Fever, WOTEOT DIGI-PACK
version, you might be surprised what you may get*
*or is no-one besides lurking-minded "abovers",  at a level of skill and
knowledge when it comes my favorite items since i don't require artistes to
"suffer" for me promoting their recorded art unless it's Hawkwind, and
especially since they'll come to Texas one day before Mary outsurvives the
cockroaches and the reason is guarded, sorry........as many boundaries as I
cross.......*
*SHOW ME THIS LIST DOESN'T NEED 1000*
***THE ALREADY DECEASED UNLIVING FORCED TO WANDER (and wonder, envy,
fascinate) AMONG YOU*, michael C