Hawkwind "Oscillations"

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 18 17:34:13 EDT 2007

*Had to have this CD due to title, much to many heres possible delight, I
traded a VENOM CD back in to get it (only lack of Conrad, sorry)*
*anyway, I'd be pissed off, as it's a comp of "Codename" it appears to me,
and it had ANNOYING time-gaps between tracks,,,,,*
*my question, what gig is the "corn exchange"??  not TEXT OF FESTYVILLE???
I am old for my years due to explosive and radioactive intake*
*please love me through this???*
*of course, my own demon's took care of me and I am reunited with the photo
from the Irael SS 45, or close enough*
*ps-blame Klonopin for my attack mode today, if that helps, and it should*
*tell Embalmer I need a private email or I may get shaky....*
*Voyage To The Bottom of What We See, mc*