HW: Space Ritual + DVD (off +apology necessary)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 18 20:17:10 EDT 2007

Whuuuuuuuups.......Steve questioned randomness
I've been guzzling mass quantities of the most disgustingly weak Klonopin
.o5's to deal with the air-conditioner people who are overdue with the
payment I so carefully charited up, and if that happens........nevermind
forgive lack of understanding and my pride only manifested over my own words
and a 1970's request
obnoxious bass sound has to be in the mix, of course
many stars, heart shaped moons and pink fairies to all your respective
etherials