A New Fight Twixt Professional Filmographer Trevie vs Len Del Rio

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 19 03:10:03 EDT 2007

*My browser just obnoxiously took me to an ICU myspace or something like
that where I saw Len Del-Rio mentioning he bought the "new" Punkadelic
reissue CD with bonus tracks*
*anyone care to explain the word LAME (repeat chorus) when it comes to my
feelings of info here  (at times)???*
*can't the "rhythm of BOC-L" humor fun continue AFTER we get the pertinent
out-of-way (don't answer, Steve's the boss)*
*Trev....you gonna go up against Len, or will I have to send you this like
you stole my UK Atomgod History CD since record labels don't believe what
they are going to cry about*
*IF*
*you squirm away from this*
*Devil Without A Cause, Irwin*