A New Fight Twixt Professional Filmographer Trevie vs Len Del Rio

Albert Bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Fri Jul 20 23:27:35 EDT 2007

How Hawkwind and BOC got linked that's what.

BTW on more bizarre links. I've been making this fused glass stuff,
experiments as it were. And I'm trying to get rid of it on ebay. Take
a look if you want. They're called drummer man pendants or something
like that. I've worn them myself but I like making them more so now I
have to make space for more of them

Hiere's one link. 190133524049.

Al