A New Fight Twixt Professional Filmographer Trevie vs Len Del Rio

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 20 23:49:22 EDT 2007

Hey I was just trying to "smokescreen" my own ignorance at being assigned
random #25......upon afterthought the number's perfect...........carry on,
I'm the LAST person to REALLY bitch, and hey, I WAS right about Punkadelic
forthcoming on disc, eh???
great weekend to all, hopefully humidity free (this is a terrifying word to
me, you could probably tell)
I hope that Arjan has forgiven to some extent
YIPES!!!
"love"
mike