Nik: Eastern Haze

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Wed Jul 25 07:00:09 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I only managed to see a tiny bit of Spaceritual, due to a sleeping
daughter and a wee soaking, so if amyone else was there please tell me
more.

I did see Brainstorm, which was plodding and pedestrian, and children of
the sun, with such a horrible mix and flute so noisy I worried for my
ears, and this helped drive me away. I did hear Masters (from my tent),
which was better.

There is a nice video which gives a flavour of the music at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mpXccTHBN0

I also had to miss Litmus, which really irked me, I blame my daughter.
If there is any video of it, please could a snippet be put onto youtube?

Did see omnia opera, nukli and other bands, but managed to miss most of
the stuff i really wanted to se.

Mike

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be contained in this e-mail.
The information and material is intended for the use of the intended addressee only.
If you are not the intended addressee you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner.
To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies.
Thank you.

Building Research Establishment Ltd, Registered under number 3319324 in England and Wales.
BRE Certification Limited, Registered under number 3548352 in England and Wales.
Building Research Establishment and BRE Certification are subsidiaries of the BRE Trust.
BRE Trust, Registered under number 3282856 in England and Wales, and registered as a charity (No 1092193).
Registered Offices:  Bucknalls Lane, Garston, Watford, Hertfordshire WD25 9XX