WAY(OFF) excecpt you missed one unreal thing

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 25 12:32:39 EDT 2007

On 7/25/07, Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> regarding US band "Disturbed":
>
>       """ It's called `Land of Confusion'. I'm sorry I know that.""

don't be,,,,,it's simply knowledge......my "best" friend Mark, likes the
Disturbed version, so in turn, I decided that to me, that was an example of
that band gone "commersh", and I gave him their breakout CD, whatever it's
called........funny, I can listen to albums like "Black Metal" and
experience joy and sense of well-being, while bands like Disturbed (whom I
did find unique in my past life), I find, well, disturbing......no sense of
loss
*yours, SATAN*