Nik: Eastern Haze / Litmus...

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 25 13:33:09 EDT 2007

Don't blame your daughter. Litmus didn't play at the fest due to vehicle
problems.
A shame cos I was looking forward to seeing them and had told a few others
about them. I bought their Planetfall CD there though, and it got
"festivalised"  by getting mud on the slipcase despite it being in my rucksack and in a
plastic  wrapper.

In a message dated 07/25/2007 12:00:46 GMT Standard Time, wrightm at BRE.CO.UK