Nik: Eastern Haze / Litmus...

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Jul 25 13:48:52 EDT 2007

Sadly, Litmus were unable to play at Eastern Haze due to bizarre, indeed almost farcical, automotive problems.  However, we will be there next year!

  Apologies to everyone who was hoping to see Litmus.

  Colin

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM wrote:

Don't blame your daughter. Litmus didn't play at the fest due to vehicle
problems.
A shame cos I was looking forward to seeing them and had told a few others
about them. I bought their Planetfall CD there though, and it got
"festivalised" by getting mud on the slipcase despite it being in my rucksack and in a
plastic wrapper.

In a message dated 07/25/2007 12:00:46 GMT Standard Time, wrightm at BRE.CO.UK