OFF: Fear Of Mike Coleman's Black Planet

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 26 13:34:13 EDT 2007

*OK, I had to go play Stop Swimming.......my comment may sound weird like so
much of mine, but here it is....*
*in the RYO/MYO tobacco forums, MANY folks love to speak about and share
tobacco blends,,,,,,there is just one huge problem...it can't be done at all
really,  other than the majority agreeing on whom are the best sellers and
suppliers of the best of the best....the specific tastes are
subjective.........while I can see Jon's possible not going for that
particular "brew" of dismal/slow/depressive, to me that song reached out and
spoke to me in a way like pure LSD fits into the brain synapses (or wherever
it fits) like a perfect key*
*if it were a single (and if it is remind me, so I can see if I have it),
I'd pay full album price for just that track, short as it is, and I would be
pissed off, of course, but nevertheless, SS is a million on it's
own........not sure about 10 million though, which is what would really be a
million now, right?*
*hope EVERYONE is happy as can be had*
*"love"*
*mike c*