ICU/JT/NT content

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 30 10:38:15 EDT 2007

*well, see how god works*
*mike makes friend in  Norway*
*Punkadelic comes out on cd*
*friend is psychic, gets me a copy*
*now that I have Punkadelic but yet don't have Punkadelic, I'm pissed off
that I don't have Prseident's Tapes, or theTurkeyneck album that featured
Colin F, didn't it???*
*unless I missed a CD press of Presidents, could somebody with pull get
right on that????*
*Did Steve ever get located???*
*whatever happens, I MUST HAVE MY ESPANA/THE WRECKER included as bonus
tracks on something, or I'm taking out the world, I've just about had all
the entertainment I can stomach, and I've discovered that  I'm alone after
all...figures*
*anyhee, I tried to tell Trev how great those 2 tracks are, but he got
jealous*
*a kinda cool thing about JT.....he doesn't LISTEN to music*
*pretty amazing*
*peace*
*mc*