FoFP, BBC, Space Ritual pressing IQ test

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 30 20:01:40 EDT 2007

*and little did the BBC know, the BBC 72 LP was just common Wisconsin
cheese, compared to what the _other_ Michael present that night had
stashed.....(they needed to have that camera in YOUR pug)*
*I've had 3.....*
*my god I pretty much could always outdrink anyone, but that night the combo
of being in the assembledge of so many immortal minds and with the most
awful newly aquired haircut, I just "went at it"*
*I was soooooooooo drunk and then all of a sudden I'm on camera being
interviewed about the LP, and I think when the conversation (if there was
one) got further on, and I revealed actually owning 2 copies, I Iost
them......*
*speaking of Wisconsin, a Hawkfriend from there whom I miss greatly, once
got offered a mint one for $70.00, and didn't realize the bubu (sp?)(Wilf is
this your fault??) he made.....*
*of course I blew in like a hurricane, but alas, twas too late*
*now, to hopefully make this a little fun, an Agent Of XChaos (the x just
appeared and I'm leaving it) recently bragged to me about getting a
test-press of Space Ritual with the sides out-of-order.......*
*this leads me to believe he got something from my country that I always
wanted but never got, and started to think never got released to public
hands, however it does occur to me it could POSSIBLY be Greek, or I could be
just wrong, but at any rate, shall we let him in on why the sides are out of
order??*
*and BTW melord, since I know you read posts, I got sent into a mad panic
when I found one of your demo CD's in my Kid Rock jewel case......*
*that sent me madly winging and digging for your demo jewel case, and WHEW,
thank GOD I found Bob in there..........thank god I have your demo
cd.......I know it means something HEAVY, but I haven't figured it out
yet.......that mixup was not done by me.....musta been old
Johnson......weird.....*
*MC "Guilty"*
*ps-Christian, are you alright???*