OFF: Re: JON JARRET BECOMES FAMOUS WITH ENDLESS FRIENDS

Tue Jul 31 09:39:49 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 09:00:33AM -0400, vzenv14m typed out:
> I think John has become famous by getting his name on postings.
> Congratulations, man, you've got your 15 minutes of fame.

	Actually, John was my father's name not mine, but he had his 15
minutes already. I'll try and pass these on to someone who needs them
more :-)

	In fact, any Londoners reading, I saw this lot on Sunday and
they were immense fun, I recommend that if you see their name on a pub's
gig posters, you go in and see:

http://www.myspace.com/girlsgirlsgirlsuk

	There's a minute or two for a start, yours,
						    Jon

P. S. And if you were into your all-girl noisy indie too, you might even
want to go and see the band I was actually there to see, Punch Judy, if
only because Trev fancies their drummer:
http://www.punchjudy.co.uk
and that's enough plugging from me.
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk