Reefer Madness?

Hawkfan hawkfan at RATSAUCE.CO.UK
Mon Jul 30 12:15:56 EDT 2007

>I've discovered a whole world of Ale

Works for me, and it's cheaper ;-)

JR

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Iain Ferguson
Sent: 30 July 2007 13:26
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Reefer Madness?

Can i just say that i stopped smoking aprox 10 years ago when the higher
strength variants came out.
Long gone are the likes of sqidgy black and Red seal, which were always my
favourites...

Now it seems that any block format is unsmokable due to its being mixed with
tyres and other undesirables.

Shame, but there you go, and because of that I've discovered a whole world
of Ale ( beer) , and have been like Mike in deep experimentation mode for
about 10 years now... Beer belly has come on well since then as well...
Guess I'll just have to keep trying more Ale, as it seems to satisfy my
needs.

Iain

Chris Allen wrote on 30/07/2007, 13:09:

 > > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19980923/
 >
 > Just as a note of explanation for non-UK listers - the *only* reason  >
that this article, and indeed this subject, is back in the press over  >
here is because the UK government is reviewing the decriminalised  > status
of cannabis, etc..