Reefer Madness?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 30 11:54:28 EDT 2007

On 7/30/07, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac., king of all kings, controller of
all  (not to be confused with the 2 judgers), full well understander of
"it's all about the beer" "dropped in for tea with us":

^^^Just as a note of correction, cannabis has not been decriminalised in
^^^the UK. It was recently moved from the Class B schedule to Class C, the
^^^lowest grade attracting the lowest penalties.
*one  more from Dallas*
*it's part of the trade-off for your being allowed to say "that Mike C is a
nutcase" (I'm gonna fix that Lazza Wallis in a song yet)*
*Mike, the USA has gone TOTALLY insane*
*there is no longer ANY place for me here*
*people are almost demanding that I leave for Britain*
*is there any love there or is the same virus spreading???*
*I made a HUGE embarrassing mistake.....for some reason, I had got it in my
head that my CDR of the BBC LP was superior to all others......I popped in
"Space London" to check, and to my utter horror, I think it sounded
"stronger"*
*I am hoping to god that since you and I actually go back a pretty few years
now, that you will simply appreciate that you were one of the ones who
_ACTUALLY GOT_ Mike Coleman to post something, as well as knowing the
source..........I think MAYBE Kevin had cleverly added in missing bits of
"Brainstorm", but I am not sure now, and I have heard from him but I am
afraid of him and it didn't seem or sound like he wanted me to say
anything......hmmmm*
*your  "package of love" IS IN THE POST AND ON IT'S WAY!!!!  *
*I was totally stressed getting it out, and failed to include the tracklist
of the comp cd which includes the original "Bicycle".........and I know the
list is dying to know it, so here it is*
*1) Tim Leary with Himi Jendrix on bass "Live and Let Die"*
*2) De La Soul "Eye Know"*
*3) Sly and the family Stone "Dance your pants off"*
*4) Santana "La Puesta Del Sol"*
*5) Incredible String Band "Jane"*
*6) Syd Barrett "Dominoes"*
*7) Can "safe"*
*8) MU "Nobody wants to shine"*
*9) St Etienne "Calico"*
*10) The Orb "Spanish castles in space" (live)*
*11) Julian Cope "Yeah Yeah Yeah"*
*12) The Lemonheads "Frank Mills"*
*13) The Rather Sane  World Of Arthur Brown "Fire"*
*14) Hawkwind "Silver Machine" aka "Peddling Backwards on LSD"*
*I have what may be a retardo question.....how easy or common is it for me
to copy a movie "you're gonna miss me" into a format playable on PAL????
jeez we have this crap with DVDs too???*
*now that my Roky Erickson story is dust of time, can I tell my Tim Leary
one????*
*and for anyone missing a response from me and thinks I forgot or
ignored...absolutely not*
*they just can't seem to manufacture any medicine that works on me, other
than stuff that makes me bake cakes at 3am, drool, burn holes in furniture,
etc*
*dogdick*