Reefer Madness?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jul 30 13:06:39 EDT 2007

mike coleman writes:

> *Mike, the USA has gone TOTALLY insane*
> *there is no longer ANY place for me here*
> *people are almost demanding that I leave for Britain*
> *is there any love there

Well, the lefties here hate the US and all it stands for. Still, if you
declare your undying hatred for George Bush and the neoconservatives the
very second you hit dirt here, you'll be welcomed as a repentant sinner.

You will have to learn to drink more of course if you're to be
assimilated into British culture. Personal trainers are fairly easy to
find.

> or is the same virus spreading???*

There's two sorts of cannabis in the UK.  There's middle-class cannabis
which is partaken of by the middle-classes and cabinet ministers and
theeir offspring.  It's largely taken after dinner parties by older
folks and at home 9or in a club) after the pub, or at gigs and festival
by the younger folks.  By and large these people listen to music and
consume more pizza than is good for them.  This sort of cannabis does
not attract a jail sentence.

The other sort is imbibed by the working and unworking classes. It is
primarily taken before the pub, and indeed often before breakfasta and
before and after every meal. It is consumed in run down parks and on
waste ground in housing estates. By and large these people steal other
people's stuff and have a hearty old time stabbing each other to death.
This sort of cannabis does attract a jail sentence.

> *your  "package of love" IS IN THE POST AND ON IT'S WAY!!!!  *

Excellent. Thanks dood!

> *I have what may be a retardo question.....how easy or common is it for me
> to copy a movie "you're gonna miss me" into a format playable on PAL????
> jeez we have this crap with DVDs too???*

Fairly easy in something like Nero or Moviemaker.

FoFP