Reefer Madness?

Guido N. Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Mon Jul 30 14:25:07 EDT 2007

M Holmes wrote:
> Well, the lefties here hate the US and all it stands for. Still, if you
> declare your undying hatred for George Bush and the neoconservatives the
> very second you hit dirt here, you'll be welcomed as a repentant sinner.

What about us folks who have consistently hated that dirty stupid
vicious SOB since the beginning of his campaign in 2000? We have nothing
to repent, and what's wrong with being a sinner anyway? :-)

Although, I do sometimes wish I hadn't voted for Ralph Nader in 2000 . .
.  :-(

Guido