Reefer Madness?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 30 14:10:25 EDT 2007

*the reason everyone stays firmly subscribed to the "beer or cannabis-list",
and would be absolutely curtains to unsubscribe,  let loose with:*
On 7/30/07, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

^^^Well, the lefties here hate the US and all it stands for. Still, if you
^^^declare your undying hatred for George Bush and the neoconservatives the
^^^very second you hit dirt here, you'll be welcomed as a repentant sinner.
*I would think the fact that I'll be living in Brighton at Judge Trev's
would kinda say it all........*
^^^You will have to learn to drink more of course if you're to be
^^^assimilated into British culture. Personal trainers are fairly easy to
^^^find.
*now that _IS_ good humour.....now you're making me wish the BBC _HAD_
released my interview in the Beehive regarding the very CDR I just sent
you.......I guess you were lucky that night......I was planning on YOU being
my drinking partner, despite the commute, etc.....I'll get tired of being in
Trev's trashed residence and need to get out.....*

^^^Excellent. Thanks dood!
*that one was simply "interest", now we have to discuss business when our
schedules alot us any free time-*
*this "save the earth" crap has turned full time, and I'm not happy*
*BTW, the CDR does have the intro AND the outro, and I can't recall if the
"official" BBC included both,  but to me it didn 't matter anyway, what with
the way the music got sabotaged or WHATEVER the hell happened.......which
leads to "Coleman Chaos" "hour":*
*out of the fans here, did anyone bother to buy the Japanese CD of the BBC,
and if so, were you smart enough to realise that it in fact WAS NOT just an
exact UK copy with a shitty OBI-strip added, but in fact something at least
a little different, as the paint job on the disc itself was another shade
...........did anybody play it???  I never did.........*
**
Jim Neighbors