HW: Birkenshaw Festival 1972 DVD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 31 15:01:49 EDT 2007

I'm sorry me again, but I can't STAND IT when I've said wrong
I *see* your point, you were telling us the whole vid exists, but isn't used
**is it getting time for the smell of mustard gas and roses????
what I wonder:
*is there any human mind(s) actually behind this madness, or is it really by
chance, happenstance(sp?)*
*are there people laughing all the way to the bank or is HW just really a
victim of ignorant thinking, etc*
*I _personally_ suspect the former*
*surely at this late hour the world knows people want Hawkwind*
*and BTW: god bless Blue Oyster Cult for being so cool regarding all the HW
madness on a  list they are on*