HW: live material

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Wed Jul 11 04:50:00 EDT 2007

Hej

I was just thinking about all of the long lost live material by
Hawkwind... I remember discussing this with Dave Brock in Bergen, Norway
and he said that he had a whole bookshelf full of cassettes, reels and
of live shows from all eras but that what he could remember was that
these shows were not good. Someone was playing poorly, sound was not
good enough or something else and he thought that none of these would
ever be released. They would rot and die and no one would ever hear
them. He did say that he let Keith Kverton take some away to listen to
and that is how they discovered the Calvert stuff... maybe there is
hope...... I doubt it though...

Any thoughts?? Any chance Dave would let someone transfer and archive
this stuff before it is truely lost for ever??

scott